Thursday, January 22, 2009

If my life wasn't busy enough. I decided to particitpate in Savior of The World. 4 stakes are getting together to do it. Jarom and Mary are also in the play and Parley is on the stage crew. It will be tons of fun. I get to be Mary's Mother in the play. I thought that was pretty ironic because I have been Mary's Mother for over 9 years. I was not expecting to get a part. I am a bit nervous I don't mind the singing part, but the speaking is a different story. I am excited to get to know everyone in the play. It will be a wonderful spiritual experience. It will also be fun to have some of my children enjoy it with me.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with your part. You are going to do great! Thank you for talking me into trying out for a part. I am excited for this great experience. It will require a lot of hours but will be worth it.