Thursday, September 17, 2009

It is about time I posted something.

When we first started this blog, I was going to post faithfully, but as you can see that has not happened. For those of you who are wondering we did finishes the triathlon. It was a great experience. For some statistical information. In January I was 156 lbs now I am 140LBs. I know I am brave for posting my weight, but I am excited that I lost the weight. I still have a few pounds to go. In January I could run 3 times around the indoor track. 9 times around is a mile. Now I can run 6 miles. In January I could bike 5 miles now I can easily do 20. I could probably do more, but I havn't tried. In January I could swim 5 laps resting after each lap. Now I can do 25 or more. It has been a wonderful. Journey. I feel really healthy. I am still working out, and I plan on doing 1 or 2 triathlon the summer of 2010. Jay thinks that he can beat my time. It will be fun to have a friendly competition. I appreciate all of the people who have inspired me to do this. I thank Jen for being my workout partner and doing the race with me. She was determined to see that I accomplished my goal. I was so excited when she crossed the finish line.

No comments: